Sunday, January 13, 2008

Update

We just wanted to let everyone know that there are no babies yet! I had my 36 week appointment last week which confirmed I will be having a c-section, as baby A is still breech. My doctor still wanted to let the babies stay in without scheduling anything yet, despite their 6lb 9 0z. weight status - yes, EACH. The good news is that if I don't go into labor in the next few days, the c-section will be scheduled for sometime between 37 1/2 and 38 weeks. So the end (I guess really the beginning) is near! Despite all of my discomforts, I have to continually remind myself that God is blessing us with being able to carry them this long; for this reason I'll hopefully deliver two healthy babies! We feel incredibly blessed, and can't wait for our new family members to arrive.......soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from JP & Steff from France - great website! we hope to see you soon in the US!