Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Just thought I would post a few Christmas pictures after numerous lectures about not keeping the blog "updated!" Sorry, but I haven't been in the mood to have a camera pointed my way these days :) Stephen and I had a pretty laid back Christmas at home this year...still waiting for babies! We celebrated Christmas here yesterday with my parents, "Mom", Joey, Heather and the kids. It was a fun day and good to have family at our house :)




Lucy likes to incubate the babies.


Heather and Halle :)


Jayden liked those cookies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Carrie! You're doing great! God bless.

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful! Cannot wait to see those babies soon! Our prayers are with you! Love to you both, Amy and crew in TN

Anonymous said...

Carrie, you look absolutely beautiful! You can show the kids these pictures someday and make sure they know what they put you through. I know you and Stephen are anxiously awaiting their arrival. We are too! You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Wendy & gang in GA

David and Marianne said...

I keep waiting and waiting for my phone to ring to tell me you've had the babies!!!! I have very little to think about or do on bedrest so YOU are that "something" I am thinking about and looking forward to. I'm only 30 wks. with only 1 baby and I'm already feeling the "miserable" stage of pregnancy....can't even imagine for you...you have ALL my sympathy : ) I'll be praying for you! Hang in there!! Love, Marianne