Monday, March 2, 2009

Meet Baby Mulligan (finally!)

I'm finally getting a chance to post a picture of the baby from our 20 week ultrasound! This was actually eight weeks ago, but the cd burner was not working on the ultrasound machine, so I just was able pick up the cd of pictures at my appointment today. I was a little bummed because the 3D pictures weren't on the cd (I do have print-outs of them). The picture I posted is just a profile picture of the baby on his/her back. I'm sure a picture of the baby today would look much different! I'm 28 weeks along, officially starting the 3rd trimester. It's downhill from here... The baby and I are both doing great. This one is pretty active, although there are no one-on-one matches going on inside this time - thank the Lord! This pregnancy has actually been a breeze compared to the twins. I had no clue pregnacy could be so, dare I say, enjoyable? Alright, not sure if I'm willing to go that far... :)

Anyway, we obviously did not find out the sex of the baby. I must say I'm getting pretty antsy to know what we are having, but we will wait until the big day to find out if Grady & Ella will be joined by a brother or sister. I've decided to put a poll on our page on whether it's a boy or girl, so cast your vote!

2 comments:

Jay and Gina said...

I'm glad things are going well for you and you are feeling good! How is the new house coming?

The Josh Hill Family..... said...

Hi! Thanks for the message about our move. It will be good!!! God is faithful! Congrats on your baby coming-I'm glad that you are finding joy in your pregnancy. I know it is trying to take care of two while being pregnant. I will keep tabs on your blog. Tell Stephen HI from us and God Bless you and your sweet, precious babies!!!