Thursday, March 19, 2009

Enjoying My Little Girl

I couldn't help but make a post about Ella's hair! We have recently discovered that if we don't brush her hair down after a bath, it curls into a cute little mop on her head! I don't know where these fun curls came from, but I have a feeling they won't stay forever by the looks of mom and dad's hair! I'm just having so much fun with it, and of course her spunky little personality adds to the cuteness. This afternoon I decided to get some little hair bands while I was at Wal-Mart and put in her first pigtails when I got home. She flashed a big smile for the camera :)




5 comments:

Jay and Gina said...

Wow!! That's a lot of curls! It's so cute!! I bet you'll have fun putting Ella's hair up in different ways now that it's getting long enough!

mglew said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! We never knew where Abby got curly hair either. Think she's outgrowing it now, huh, Abby? Love the posts of your little family! Love, Dennis and Melanie

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I think a lot of the Shover's had curly hair when they were young. Grandpa Shover even had curls. I think we can find a picture of Julie (Shirley's daughter) that looks a lot like Ella. Love the pigtails!!

Becky Bartlett said...

I love these curls!! :) What a sweetie.

David and Marianne said...

ahhhh... I love, love, love having girls too : ) sooo cute!!!