Tuesday, February 2, 2010

mikah!

Our sweet baby Mikah just turned 8 months. Wow, does the "baby" time sure fly by fast!


She is turning into a little person right before our eyes and sure keeps me on my toes as she is into everything. She likes to follow Grady and Ella around, which they are not always so fond of. I think they liked her a lot better when she was a little blob lying in a bouncy seat and out of their way! They're very sweet to her when she's drinking a bottle and like to help.....but look out if she wants their toy. (Ok, as I type this she just got a lego thrown at her -luckily Ella doesn't have great aim!)


I think this could be the month she walks as well, (which seems way too early to me) as she experiments letting go and standing on her own for longer periods of time each day. She is very pleased with herself :) I don't know how we lucked out with such great babes, but Mikah is honestly the most content, happy baby in the world. I have to consciously take time in the day to stop and play with her individually, because she would never complain if I didn't.


Here are some of Mikah's adorable six month pictures taken by Ashley Schrage. http://www.ashleyschragephotography.com/ Yes, this was two months ago! Time slips away so fast. Enjoy!















1 comment:

Paul, Abby, and Jillian Hovey said...

Carrie, these pictures are priceless! I can't believe how much she's grown! We need to talk soon! Maybe some time this weekend? Love you guys!