Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome!

Hello Everyone! We finally got our blog page up and running...and by popular demand, here are a couple pictures of the babies and I at 29 1/2 weeks. We were hoping to get a couple good pictures of the babies at our ultrasound last week, but they were both facing my back. I guess they want to surprise us with their good looks! They are growing fast, weighing in at a whopping 3 pounds each at that last ultrasound! We're anxiously awaiting their arrival and with the thought of an approximate 6-7 weeks more to grow, I might be a little more ready than Stephen :)



Stephen thinks this picture does the size of my belly a little more justice!

5 comments:

Lynelle said...

Whoo hoooooooooo! This is news to me! Congratulations! I know it's been a while but I think of you two often and I'm so glad to have a way to keep updated! yay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Lynelle sent me this link to your blog, and I'm so excited for you and Stephen to be having twins! Wow. Best of luck and a happy holiday season!
xoxo, Jessica

Melinda said...

Awwww! You have such a cute pregnant belly! I love it! It's coming soon and I will get to see you soon too!

Love you guys!
Melinda

Unknown said...

Three pounds each! Wow! Glad to hear that everything's going well. Hang in there! The real fun starts after delivery. =)

Justin

Anonymous said...

Ok, needing more pics. Looking good though!